Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

#The SO Project | INTRO

Hiya guys! How are you all today? Well today's post is about The SO Project. Now if you have not heard about this already, it is a project created by Stephanie Mapplebeck that is supposed to help out and encourage make up newbies and teens to get the gist of make-up and all things beauty; hence the SO standing for Starting Off. 

As soon as I heard about the project, I was all up for it seeing as I had been out of the blogging world for a while (if you consider three posts as IN the blogging world...) and thought this would motivate me to come back and do the thing that makes me really happy (okay cheesy much? haha). Anywho... you are probably wondering why me, a newbie would even bother trying to give advice to other newbies? Well it's simply because I got introduced properly to make-up about a year ago so am fresh out of the newbie stage infact, yes I probably am still in it...but my point, is that the advice I will (try) to give should (hopefully) be fresh and recent :)

The series will be every Tuesday for the next 10 weeks.

WEEK1 is Skincare so tune in today at 6 for my view on the best skincare product for newbies/teens.

REMEBER: every Tuesday at 6:00pm is a new topic ! Also check out #TheSOProject on twitter and don't forget to look at all the other wonderful #SO bloggers' blogs who are willing to help newbies get a start in this crazy life of make-up and beauty. 

I am really excited about this and I hope you guys are too!

Have an amazing day,

Lots of Love

♥ Charlotte Mariaa ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment