Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Event | Benefit Fine One One Launch and Reveiw

Hiya guys :)
So yesterday I went to the Benefit Fine One One launch in Leeds! It was such an amazing event and an amazing experience as I also got to try on the brand new product! 
As soon as I got there, I noticed the massive stack of the product packaged in a very cute travel sized box which matched the cute pink scarves that the Benebabes wore.
A close up of the product
It's made up of 3 different colours which all come together to make a coral pink flush. The palest colour is a very light pink which acts as the highlighter. The middle is a deeper pinky coral which acts a blusher and the other is an orange colour which acts as the contour

When asked if I wanted to try the product I was quick to jump at the opportunity and was really pleased with the result! I thought that the colour wouldn't suit my complexion and that it would be too bright and pink but not at all! It suits all complexions when acting as a blusher, highlighter for the nose and a very chic lipstick. The texture is very smooth and would compliment all skin types.

After trying out the famous Fine One One, i couldn't resist getting my brows done and treating them to Benefit's Brow-Zings. The compact comes with 2 shades of your desired brow colour( mine was the 'Dark' shade, 2 mini brushes and tweezers  The compact as a whole is palm sized so very efficient for when you're on the go. 
I would definitely consider buying this ;) 

The event as a whole was super good, especially as we got treated to the treats you can see above :P
I would also definitely consider buying Fine One One as it seems very handy and can be used on multiple occasions. 
If  only I had more money...LOL

Do you think you will buy it? Please comment :*

x

Bye Bye 

x

Charlotte-Mariaa
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aw, great post and lovely blog! Can see your blog becoming very popular soon :) Will like it now :)

    gracierose98@blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete