Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

OOTD | A walk in the park

Hi lovelies!
First posts are known to be the most awkward things ever to start off. But I'm going to hit the ground running by doing an OOTD post of what I wore today. From reading this blog, you will learn more about myself as an individual, styles I love and beauty things I come across.
Without further a do, I'll crack on :)






Top: Topshop, Skirt & Belt: Primark, Tights: Primark, Boots: MandS

I decided to name the post 'A Walk In The Park' mainly based on the new M and S boots I bought earlier on this week. As soon as I saw them in the kids section, I instantly fell in love with the cowboy chic style and thought of this post idea! The boots are a great idea for a seasonal walk in the park as you never know when the weather will change it's mind, making it a very versatile outfit as a whole. The top was bought with a birthday voucher from Topshop which is my first ever piece from that shop! I wore this top to add a bit of colour and texture. The skirt is a similar story, bought around my birthday but it added the 'girly touch' to this. To complete the outfit I would probably throw on a beige coat.

Thanks for reading
Charlotte
x <3 x

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe those shoes are kids sections! Isn't it great having small feet x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, yeah I was really surprised too especially as I have size 6 feet! Aha x
      P.s you're my first comment :) xxx

      Delete